supplies: migi nail art pens in white, pink, black, and a clear coat.
1. I supposed you could paint your nail pink first, but I didn’t—it’d be too thick. So I made a large white semi-circle on my nail, the panda’s head.
2. using the black pen, I made two ovals on the top of the panda’s head—his ears.
3. once the white was dry, I used the black pen to make 2 large black circles and one smaller one—his eyes and nose.
4. once the black dried, I put the little white dots in the center of the black dots with the white pens.
5. once all this was dry, I took the pink polish pen and filled in all the area around his head and ears.
6. once that dried, I put clear coat over the whole thing.